Web indexes on the web
AGR. RAW MATERIAL Index: Global price
ENERGY Index: Global price
- Freight from China:
- BRSTI - Maritime Silk Road freight index
- BRCVI - Belt and Road container Volume index
- BRTVI - Belt and Road Trade Value index
- DCFI - China Containerized Freight Index:
- CASR - Global Carrier and Alliance Schedule reliability index
- CBFI - China Coastal Bulk Freight Index: Grain, Metal Ore, Product oil, Crude oil transport
- CBCFI - Coastal Bulk (Coal) Freight Index
- CBOFI - China Coastal Bulk (Metallic Ore) Freight Index
- CBGFI - China Coastél Bulk (Grain) Freight Index
- CCRI - China crews remuneration index
- CDFI - China import Dry bulk Freight Index
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Comprehensive Index:
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Europe.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - North America.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - South America.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - East Africa.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - West Africa.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Japan, Korea, Far East.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - South East Asia.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Middle East.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Australia, New Zealand.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Middle East:
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea.
- CICFI - China import containerized import index
- CSI - China (Shanghai) Seaborn import index
- CTFI - China Import Crude Oil Tanker index
- FDI - ar East Dry Bulk Freight Index
- MTSR - Global (Main Trade) Overall Schedule Reliability index
- PCSR - Global Main Ports (Main trades) Overal Service Performance and Ranking
- SCFI - Shanghai Containerized Freight Index
- SEAFI - South East Asia freight index
- SRFI - Maritime Silk Road freight index
- SRFTI - Silk Road Trade and freight index
- TWFI - Taiwan Containerized freight index
- Freight from others sources
- Baltic Dry Index (source: CNBC): The BDI is an assessment of the price of moving the major raw materials by sea. Taking in 23 shipping routes measured on a timecharter basis, the index covers Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, and Capesize dry bulk carriers carrying a range of commodities including coal, iron ore and grain. It gives a good insight in the global economy status. Business decline foreseenable with 3 to 6 months in advance.
GENERAL INDEXES: EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA
The above mentioned overview is far from being complete, but we add links on daily basis.
If you want to add your own indexes to this overview. Please feel free to provide your input to James at email@example.com and we will add your indexes to it. It will save you the hassle of remembering the website address of all those different sites.
If this page is not giving you what you are looking for, have a look at the Easygraph where you will find prices and volumes for more than 15.000 raw materials and products coming from any country in the world to any country in Europe and vice versa. You don't need to register and/or login to have access to the Easygraph
If you need more precise information, let us support you on this link.
Copyright © 2011-2012 (latest update 2022) YQ Matrix. All rights reserved.
Copyright developer's protection algorithms have been added to the source codes of these website pages to track and proof eventual copyright infringements done by mala fide users that copy full or parts of this website for their own or other's website/publication use without prior authorization.